The Talent Pipeline program is a phase 3 initiative in EDWC’s three-year strategy that works to align workforce development, education and healthcare with economic development to establish a pipeline of skilled workers.
More specifically, the pipeline effort will involve the following projects:
- Design a seamless and integrated "pull" talent attraction and development engine
- Drive private/public middle skill partnership through active, meaningful projects and internships
- Align grants and funding
Benefits of the pipeline initiative for your business will include:
- Ensure skilled talent necessary for your business’ growth is there when you need it
- A proactive solution that addresses looming labor shortages due to retirements
- Flexibility required to train an adaptive workforce as needed
Do you have questions about EDWC’s three-year strategy? You can view the strategy here so you better understand the timeline for phase 3.